不赚钱英文,不赚钱英文怎么说?
“未经加工的钻石”是一个成语,用来形容一个人或物体虽然目前表现一般,但具有相当大的潜力和价值。
He had the potential to shine, but he lacked strong management and English skills, despite being intelligent and having great ideas.
他就像一颗未经雕琢的钻石,拥有敏锐的思维和出色的创意,只是在管理和英语能力方面还有待提高。
事与愿违;易得易失
Many individuals who come into a large inheritance often squander it on frivolous items. It seems that easy come, easy go, is a fitting saying in these circumstances.
很多继承财富的人都会将钱挥霍在一些愚蠢的事情上,他们认为钱容易来也容易去。
白手起家
Bill Gates founded Microsoft and played a pivotal role in its development from the beginning.
比尔盖茨从零开始创立了微软公司。
game plan 策略和计划
They are uncertain about their strategy for the upcoming election.
他们对自己的竞选计划感到不确定。
重新适应日常生活/工作。
During the holiday season, our company suspends operations for a period of three weeks. I find it challenging to get back into the routine when I return to work in January.
因为公司在假日期间关闭了三个星期,所以当我在1月份重返工作岗位时,很难重新适应工作。
“get down to business”是一个用于表示停止闲聊,开始认真对待某个问题或任务的短语。
Now that we have a full house, let's dive into the matter at hand and discuss the proposal.
既然大家都到齐了,让我们开始谈谈这个提案吧,正事要谈。
“get something off the ground” 是一个英语习语,意思是开始一个项目或生意。
We're relieved that the planning process has finally come to an end, and we are excited to kick off the project.
我们很高兴规划阶段已经完成。期待将这个项目推动到下一阶段。
开始某项活动。
We need to start making progress on this project.
我们需要开始这个任务。
“on the good side” "好的一方"
I make it a point to remember my colleagues' birthdays and show my appreciation by giving them a card or a small gift. It's important to me to build positive relationships with others.
我喜欢在同事生日时送上一张卡片或一份小礼物。我觉得这样能让大家感到愉快。
“get or have one’s feet in the door” 这个短语的意思是初步进入某个领域或组织,通常指的是通过取得低级职位或初始接触来开启机会,最终可能获得更好的机会或职位。
My son was pleased to secure a valuable internship opportunity at a prestigious company, despite the low pay. It's a great way for him to gain experience and establish himself in the industry.
我的儿子最近开始了一份低薪实习工作,他对能在一家知名且受人尊敬的公司工作感到非常高兴。
“给某人一个鼓励” 意思是告诉某人他们干得很好。
Brian was praised by the boss for his brilliant idea.
布莱恩因构思一个好主意而受到老板的鼓励。
表示不喜欢、反对或拒绝某物或某人。
I'm surprised she rejected our proposal. I was confident it was a fantastic idea.
我真不敢相信他们竟然对我们嗤之以鼻。我认为这是个好主意。
表示赞成。例如,我给这个提议点了个赞。
Our new proposal received approval. We're planning to celebrate tonight.
他们对我们的新提议表示支持。我们今晚要出去庆祝一番。
"go broke" “破产”
Due to intense competition and high expenses, they went bankrupt in the end.
市场竞争激烈,导致他们的成本过高,最终无法承受,不得不宣布破产。
"go down the drain"浪费
He stopped attending college during his third year and never resumed his studies, causing all of his effort and investment to go to waste.
他在上了三年级大学后就辍学了,再也没有继续学业。他所有的努力和金钱都付诸东流了。
“go the extra mile”这个短语意思是超出期望,做比期望更多的事情。
We always put in extra effort to ensure customer satisfaction. In the event that a customer is unhappy with a purchase, we promptly issue a refund and provide them with a discount for their next purchase.
我们尽最大努力为顾客提供满意的服务。如果有人对购买不满意,我们会全额退款,还会提供下次购买的折扣。
“going through the roof”这个短语指的是某物迅速增加。
We are thrilled to see a significant increase in our number of Facebook followers.
我们很高兴看到我们在Facebook上的粉丝数量正在迅速增长。
具有开创性的研究突破了传统框架。
In 2008, the release of the iPhone marked a significant advancement in technology.
当iPhone在2008年首次推出时,引领了一项突破性的技术革新。
“hands are tied”意思是他们无法控制局面。
I wish I could offer you a job at my company, but unfortunately, management has decided not to hire any new employees this year.
很抱歉,我很想在我的公司给你找份工作,但我无能为力。公司管理层今年不会再增加任何员工。
“抓住要害”是指做某事或说某事非常准确,完全击中要害。
I completely agree with John. I think he really got it right.
我完全同意约翰。我觉得他说中了要害。
“总而言之”是指对某个主题或问题进行简明扼要的总结。
In short, the main focus of this book is on strategies for motivating employees.
总的来说,这部作品涉及到了如何激发员工的动力和提高工作效率。
“全速前进”这个短语意思是某件事或活动已经达到了最高效率或活跃程度。
工地上的施工工作正在紧张地进行着。
"Being 'in the black' means that it is making a profit."
This year hasn't been the best for us, but at least we're making a profit.
我们虽然今年的情况不太理想,但至少我们是赚钱的。
牵着马儿走,决定着方向。
I'm unaccustomed to being in a leadership role. I think I should invest in some books on management.
我不擅长管理。我需要学习一些管理方面的知识。
“处于赤字”是一个财务术语,意思是企业亏损经营,财务状况不佳。
It took two years for my business to become profitable after its establishment.
在我创业的初期,头两年我们一直处于亏损状态。直到第三年,我们才开始实现盈利。
如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.sumedu.com/faq/293600.html